APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE CLOSED
Branch Manager – Expanding Tech Company – $100K +car
Leader in the field of Fleet Management Solutions.
Developing a global footprint with offices in UK & USA.
Strong relationships with vehicle and equipment manufacturers.
Reporting directly to the board, you will lead a team of 20+ comprised of several senior staff/project leaders, software and hardware designers and engineers, customer service and helpdesk support staff as well as admin support staff. Successful performance within this role can potentially lead to greater responsibilities and rewards.
The branch manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the Sydney office as well as forward projects as mandated by the board. Your core responsibilities include:
- Financial Reporting
- Staff Management and development
- Oversight of all Sydney based projects
- Managing relationships with key EOM’s to drive customer satisfaction and increase sales
- Managing relationships with key suppliers to ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of parts and assembly
- Proven ability to manage multi departmental organisation
- Proven ability to manage team of varying skill sets and abilities
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate past performance within an accountability structure
- Ability to trouble shoot issues
- Basic P&L reporting skills
- Strong project management focus
- A solutions focussed management style
- Proven relationship management skills
- Demonstrate decision making skills
- Keen understanding of priority management and time management
- Administrative skills
- Drivers Licence
- Must have previous “Branch Manager” or similar experience
- Technology experience will be viewed favourably
- Some sales and/or customer service experience will be viewed favourably
- Experience managing a team of varying skill sets and competencies is a must
- Experience with a fast growth company will be viewed favourably
This job has been filled. Applications for this role are no longer being accepted. To register your interest for future job openings please email email@example.com or call the Hiring Manager on 1300 987 567.