APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE CLOSED
Seeking General Manager- Commercial / Industrial Real Estate
- Newly created role. Great career opportunity. Drive growth.
- Great location. Friendly, close-knit team. Own parking spot.
- Be rewarded for results. Equity opportunities may be available for the right person.
Is this YOU? Could you be our client’s new General Manager?
This truly independent industrial/commercial real estate agency has a built solid reputation over many years
servicing all types of non-residential real estate in western and north western Sydney.
The company is now seeking a highly skilled manager to capitalise on current growth opportunities and take
the business through to it’s next level. If you are a strong implementer and enjoy the buzz that comes from
leading a team to deliver on results, execute on strategies, and make things happen, this role will excite you.
Your key responsibilities will revolve around:
- Strategic Plan Execution
- Sales Management
- Manage the Property Management Team
- Day to day Financial Management
- Leadership and Team Development
- Assist with marketing strategy development and execution
What’s on offer: the opportunities and rewards
For your next step you are seeking career stability and growth within a stable, solid reputable company
where your contribution will make a real difference.
This role will help you to: make an impact. Produce results. Be rewarded.
Earn incentives for the growth you create (this may include future equity)
Your mission should you choose to proceed:
In this newly created, hands-on role you’ll have the opportunity to fully exercise your management skills.
You’ll be tasked with maximising the company’s ability to deliver on it’s growth opportunities and strategic
objectives by planning for, and deploying the necessary resources. You will lead, develop and grow the team
and ensure infrastructure required to accommodate future growth is put in place. You are likely to fit one of
these 2 profiles:
- You’ve successfully built a business and/or
- You’ve utilised your various management skills to grow and manage a business or department
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate a track record at GM, CEO or equivalent level or are looking to step up from leading a
department/s or in a sales management position in a growth business
- Proven history of success in a sales environment
- Practical experience in a commercial real estate organisation (commercial or industrial portfolios) and/or
have current contacts in the commercial/industrial property market is an advantage
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Broad and adaptable management skills and have previously been held accountable for the breadth of
functions across an organisation or department
- Driven self-starter. Flexible, solution-focussed and willing to roll-up their sleeves and get ‘hands-on’
- Results and goal oriented
- Demonstrate business acumen and a commercially minded approach to understanding business
opportunities and risks
- Previous experience running and motivating teams towards results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to liaise and negotiate with a diverse range of key stakeholders
- Focused on creating service excellence
- Ability to understand, interpret, prepare and respond to financial data and forecasting with previous
experience in full P&L reporting or proven record of revenue and profit growth
- Ability to identify and create operational efficiency
- If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, please click apply and submit your
This job has been filled. Applications for this role are no longer being accepted. To register your interest for future job openings please email email@example.com or call the Hiring Manager on 1300 987 567.