APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE CLOSED
LENDING SUPPORT MANAGER
Have your performance nurtured, recognised and rewarded.
Your opportunity to join an award winning boutique financial services firm.
Be a key member of a small dynamic team.
Work in a prestigious, family friendly office location in Norwest Business Park.
This role may also suit a self-employed mortgage broker.
About our client’s company
Relationships are the cornerstone of success for this award-winning boutique financial advisory firm. The brand is positioned in the minds of customers as their trusted adviser and advocate to lending institutions. This is borne out by more than 15 years of successfully delivering financial solutions to both Sydney and Melbourne marketplaces by a team of highly experienced and dedicated professional lending advisers.
Who are you?
Our client is looking for a new lending professional to join their team. To qualify for this position you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A full and complete understanding of lending submission and approval process
- A successful career built on a customer-oriented style of service delivery
- Deep professional knowledge and skill in the broader personal lending and mortgage industry
Your key responsibilities
- Performing all aspects of the lending process on behalf of clients
- Account management of our existing clients
- Maintaining strong relationships with lender partners, aggregators and referral partners
- Associated record keeping, lending administration and reporting
- You will work closely with other members of your team in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and the company’s overall strategic goals are met.
Background Experience Required
- Proven lending experience in the banking or finance industry
- Experience in a finance broking business would be a key advantage
- Some experience in asset or business finance would be an advantage but is not mandatory
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Values exceptional customer service
- Able to work well in a team environment as well as being a self-starter
- Ability to assist with corporate events and team events
- Competent at answering calls, forwarding calls and taking messages
- Experience in completing pre and post settlement processes
- Knowledge of Excel etc is essential. Knowledge of Podium (Salesforce) software is a key advantage
- Proven experience with preparing applications for loan interviews
- Proven experience with packaging applications and supporting documentation for submission to lenders
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with clients, lenders and other interested parties
- Able to maintain client files in meaningful and orderly manner
- Excellent time management skills and ensure transactions are managed in a timely and professional manner and that clients expectations are met
- Proven ability to manage the database and perform follow up actions such as courtesy calls, maturity of facility or fixed rate periods etc.
- Ability to identify and manage cross selling opportunities
- Focused on maintaining the professional reputation of the Company with its lending partners, referral partners and clients
- Ability to identify possible sales leads
- Experience in developing systems and processes to enhance the effectiveness of your role, and where appropriate, share best practice with the team
- Ability to provide regular reporting as required
- Experience in maintaining compliance standards in terms of industry best practice and legislative requirements.
- Values professional development and maintains a detailed understanding of lending products, processes and policies.
This job has been filled. Applications for this role are no longer being accepted. To register your interest for future job openings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hiring Manager on 1300 987 567.