John is a corporate strategist, operational expert and business commentator. John’s innovation, drive, tenacity and intelligence, together with his 20 years of experience across many industries and levels of management, means that he is very adept at forming practical high value solutions and strategies for his clients.
John has become an essential resource for companies seeking growth, capital and high value exits. John’s business and strategic insights have been published broadly across Australia’s media including Sydney Morning Herald, The Melbourne Age, Smart Company and StartupSmart. John was also host of the business news and interview program Eagle Business in 2013-2015 and Chief Strategist on the Ask the Strategist Show on Eagle Waves Radio in 2014-2015.
John’s focus is now on assisting his business clients in the areas of business improvement, capital raising and exit strategies for business’s wanting to maximise the value of their businesses.
- 16 Years in Business and Personal Development
- Corporate Advisor on the 2015 Martin Jetpack IPO, assisting MJP to raise $27M
- Has owned 5 Businesses
- Experienced in accelerated business start-up and fast growth
- Worked successfully with over 500 Businesses
- 22 Years experience in Sales and Marketing
- 10 Years coaching experience
Areas of Specialisation
- Capital Raising
- Business Exits
- Business Planning
- Sales Management
- Board Facilitation