Michelle is a consultant who specialises in strategic marketing, planning and implementation. She has the ability to transform business problems into strategic opportunities and devise creative yet practical marketing campaigns to maximise these opportunities.
Clients benefit by working with Michelle as a part of their team. She is dedicated to providing solid, measurable results for her clients. In recent times, she has provided marketing consultancy advice to SMEs, often working with shoestring budgets to creative highly targeted and effective campaigns.
Throughout her extensive career, Michelle has refined her skills in strategic marketing, planning, implementation and review. She has managed brands using all elements of the marketing mix including both above, through and below the line advertising, sales promotions, event management, public relations, online strategy, social media marketing and new product development.
Michelle has a collaborative approach and a wealth of experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of her clients to maximise the outcomes. Through her experience, she knows the right questions to ask, the common pitpalls and how to effectively manage key stakeholder relationships to the clients benefit.
Always with the clients best interest in mind, Michelle strives to provide knowledge and education to the client providing them with the confidence and skills for the future.
Michelle’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Business with a double major in both Marketing and Finance from the University of Technology, Sydney.
- 17 years experience working in senior marketing roles in both multinational corporations managing iconic brands and brand building roles in smaller organisations.
- Experience working for a broad spectrum of industries including pharmaceuticals, medical, dental, clothing, media, FMCG and outdoor leisure.
- Responsibility working across all elements of the marketing mix including:
– Above the line marketing (TV, radio, print, outdoor media)
– Through the line (online & social media)
– Below the line (Public Relations, promotions, point of sale, CRM database marketing, events)
- Effectively implemented marketing campaigns targeting both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) audiences
- Responsible for the management of multimillion dollar marketing budgets
- Managed several new product launches
Areas of Specialisation
- Creation of Strategic Marketing Plans
- Brand Identity Creation and Brand Management
- Marketing Mentoring and Idea Generation
- Marketing Campaign Implementation
- Online & Social Media Marketing
- Event Management
- Budget and Measuring Return On Investment