APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE CLOSED
Seeking Experienced Results-Oriented Sales Rep/ Account Manager to Drive QLD Expansion
This innovative Australian-owned manufacturer of air compressors has built a solid reputation based on superior quality, service and technical support. They are currently pursuing an exciting 5 year strategic plan for national expansion and are on a trajectory to strong growth.
To execute on our client’s new strategic sales plan, grow market share, they require you, a proven ambitious industrial sales professional, to grow and develop their QLD distributor and end-user base while managing and growing sales from their pre-existing client base.
The 3 “must haves” you need to demonstrate:
- You have experience or knowledge of compressors or related/similar technology or machinery (or can demonstrate your ability to learn new technology quickly)
- You know how to sell to distributors/dealer networks and/or are great at account management
- Most importantly you are highly experienced at selling. Your results prove your sales abilities.
What you might be looking for as your next career step:
- Career stability and a new challenge are a priority for you. You’re also seeking a role that utilises your (industrial) sales skills, industry contacts and account management experience to maximise results.
- You enjoy the challenge of selling premium products in competitive marketplaces and can sell value over price.
- You are customer-focussed, teachable and with support, have what it takes to hit the ground running. You want success.
The Opportunity and Rewards:
Be rewarded for your results with commission opportunities for high performance. This role has a competitive OTE package (includes car, phone and laptop and bonuses) on offer.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- New business development and sales growth for the state of QLD
- Account management through customer liaison and service support
- Sales reporting and admin
- 3+ years in industrial sales, preferably within the air compressor equipment market or related field or be able to provide examples of where you’ve quickly learnt similar technology before going out to sell it successfully
- Distribution network and end user sales environment experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with wholesale account management with independent retailers and multinationals outlets
- An understanding or hands-on experience of mechanical or pneumatic principles
- Experience in consultative selling or a willingness to learn this approach.
- Proven account management success
- A resident of the Brisbane area and able to legally work in Australia
- Able to compel others to act on your recommendations
- Strong communication and negotiation abilities
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to learn and follow the company’s proven sales strategies, principles and methodologies to produce results
- Self-directed, highly motivated and able to work independently
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and energetic attitude to dealing with customer needs
- Driven individual who can manage many tasks and activities simultaneously and have flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Responsive to being held accountable
- A working understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (advanced), Powerpoint and other Business Software
- A drivers licence is essential as this role involves regular travel to both city and regional areas.
This job has been filled. Applications for this role are no longer being accepted. To register your interest for future job openings please email email@example.com or call the Hiring Manager on 1300 987 567.