APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE CLOSED
Seeking Experienced Results-Oriented Sales Rep/ Account Manager to Drive QLD Expansion.
Reach your sales management potential, build national footprint in a distributor channel environment, work with your team to secure market share
Is this you?
- You are a driven, experienced sales manager. Your proven track record of successfully implementing sales strategies and achieving sales targets has been achieved via your ‘playing coach’ approach to sales management.
- Your sales management history demonstrates that you understand and can manage activity outputs in your sales team to drive fulfilment of budget.
- You enjoy the challenge of selling premium products in competitive marketplaces. You are looking for a new opportunity to join a reputable company. You want to reach your potential and be rewarded for your efforts.
This innovative Australian-owned manufacturer and importer of air compressors has built a solid reputation based on superior quality, service and technical support.
The company is actively pursuing a 5 year strategic plan, an aspect of which is to turn the distributor base into brand ambassadors. Using your sales leadership, desire and management skills you will lead your team in implementing these strategies at the coalface to grow the national footprint, increase market share and help the sales team reach its potential.
Your mission should you choose to proceed:
Drive the national sales growth and brand recognition of this reputable company and be rewarded for your hard work, good sales management and smart thinking.
The opportunity and rewards:
A competitive OTE package will be offered to the right person based on their experience and performance, and the package will include a car, phone and laptop.
Your key responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy Implementation
- Sales Team Development
- Business Development & Growth
- Customer Focus Strategies
- People Management
- Financial & Business Administration
- Proven experience in an equivalent role, critical being with at least five years working in a Distributions Channel Environment, within a manufacturing setting.
- A working knowledge of Compressed Air principles is an advantage.
- Demonstrate the capacity to manage the activity leading to strong business development growth results.
- An understanding of the working relationship between operations, marketing and sales functions of a business.
- A consultative selling approach to sales
- Proven ability to interact and work with Senior Management.
- Good planning and organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and excellent project management skills.
- Proven account management skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Proven ability to problem solve and be proactive.
- Capacity to work well in a team environment.
- Sales and business acumen.
- Capacity to lead, motivate and guide a National Sales team to achieve company goals.
- Ability to interpret and act upon sales reporting data.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This job has been filled. Applications for this role are no longer being accepted. To register your interest for future job openings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hiring Manager on 1300 987 567.